Wipe Clean Pen Control Board Book
Let your child prepare for writing, reading and drawing easily and fun.🤗
This extensive kindergarten and pre-school exercise book including coloring pictures and cognitive games offers varied exercises to support fine motor skills, concentration and hand-eye coordination.
Writing is what every child wants to do as an adult. This millennia-old method of transmitting knowledge and experience demands top performance from the brain.
Handwriting is a highly complex process involving fine ticks, bows, arches and swings. If you master it, it not only improves fluent writing but also helps you learn to read.
With this exercise book, you will playfully support your child's graphomotor skills and prepare them for writing letters and numbers.
The sturdy board pages are full of great exercises and activities for your child to complete, helping them to develop these key first skills which lead to the ability to form letters and numbers before learning to write.
The special pen included with the book allows all the exercises to be done over and over – simply wipe clean and start again!
Directions and Lines for the Beginner
- Simple and short exercises ensure early successes and recognition of directions, forms and lines along with first experiences of hand-eye co-ordination.
Loops, hooks, and changes of direction improve the child's feel for holding and guiding the pen correctly.
Shapes and Patterns for the Intermediate
- Drawing first simple pictures and figures is fun, strengthens your child's self-confidence and also develops imagination. It unconsciously supports a feeling for mathematical figures, signs, and symmetries.
Painting and Drawing for the Advanced
- Complex and exciting shapes and illustrations. Variety of themes from cute animals, food and many more. Keep your kids busy and engaged!
- For girls and boys aged 2+
- Pre-writing and tracing exercises
- Picture motifs for coloring
- Puzzles and cognitive games
- Varied drawing exercises
- Concentration development
- Hand-eye co-ordination improvement
- Preparation for learning to write
- Child-friendly picture illustrations
- 1 x Board Book (64 Pages/48 Pages/128 Pages)
- 6 x Markers
- 1 x Eraser