Comedone Vacum Pro
Eliminate the battle dealing with breakouts, acne, and oily skin.
The question arises, what the heck is a comedone? Simply put, a fancy word for a clogged hair follicle that contains oils, dirt, residue. When left untreated, it grows and expands, getting bigger and bigger on the skin
What is the Comedone Vacuum Pro?
- Diamond skin peeling: The exfoliating tip provides a non-invasive treatment to rub off top skin layer to remove the dead cells. It makes skin smoother, more refined , and firmer by stimulating natural cell renewal
- Face lifting: The vacuum lift system creates gentle stimulating massaging action and stimulates micro-circulation.
- Deep pore cleansing: Unique small round hole design, perfect for blackhead and acne removal. It thoroughly removes dirt and oils trapped in pores, hence reducing acne.
- Wrinkle removal: Unique small elliptical hole design, gently massages the face, stimulating blood circulation and cell renewal, as well as reducing appearance of fine lines.
Diamond Head: With more than a hundred thousand natural mineral microcrystalline particles and high absorption, it can scrub and exfoliate the dead skin. The using vacuum suction, suck it out to repair the skin and remove any wrinkles and acne without damaging the skin.
Big Circular Hole Head: With strong suction, it can remove blackhead effectively while promoting blood flow and lymphatic circulation, letting the skin rejuvenate.
Small Circular Hole Head: This tip can be used for getting more specific anywhere on your face.
Oval Hole Head: Firming skin, removing fine wrinkles, increasing skin elasticity. Suitable for the edges of your mouth and other areas where wrinkles may occur. Using area: Can be used on sensitive area, such as, the area around the eyes, the corner of mouth and also other areas.
The Comedone Pro Package consists of:
- 1x Skin Vacuum
- 1x Microcrystalline Probe
- 1x Oval Probe
- 1x Small Circular Probe
- 1x Big Circular Probe
- 1x Small Pointed Probe
- 1x Sponge
- 4x Silicone Rings
- 1x USB Charger
How to Use
- Step 1: Be sure to have your face warmed with either a hot shower or warm towel for 5-10 minutes to allow pores to be opened and exposed
- Step 2: It's best not to remain in one spot longer than 3 seconds when using the device. Remember to move the device around in a direction along the way
- Step 3: Use a cold towel or cold mask to close your facial pores and apply facial moisturizer when finished