Shut The Box Wooden Board Game for 2-4 Players
Looking for a different type of board game? Our Shut The Box Wooden Board Game for 2-4 Players will have the whole family wanting to play. This is a fun, fast paced game that will re-enforce math skills but the kids won't even know they are learning. Roll the dice and topple the pin or combination of pins that add up to the score you rolled. Turn ends when you can’t turn down another pin. Lay down all the pins, and you’ve “Shut the Box!" Take it up a level and use subtraction as well.
USE AT HOME AND IN THE CLASSROOM
Shut the Box is an excellent tool for teaching basic addition and subtraction. The player rolls the dice, adds and/or subtracts the values, and then lays down the tiles that have the total.
PORTABLE TABLETOP GAME
FELT LINED SURFACE FOR LOWER NOISE
Shut The Box Wooden Board Game for 2-4 Players Features:
- Appropriate for kids and adults, 2-4 players
- Includes 2 dice and 10 numbered wooden tiles on each side
- The game is played with family and used in classrooms for teaching addition, subtraction and probability.
- High quality solid wood
- Felt lined surface to lower noise when throwing the dice.
- A great board game with several ways to play.