Anti tick collar
A common problem with dogs is the presence of fleas and ticks.
We dog lovers want our four-legged friends to go through life without these pests!
Why the anti tick collar?
- Protection against pests for a period of 8 months
- Avoid the hassle of monthly treatments
- Save on monthly costs
- Safe and natural for your dog and children
- Also suitable for puppies
- Without poison and not greasy
- Vet-recommended flea and tick prevention for dogs
- Suitable for every dog due to the adjustable length
- New improved formula
- Repels biting and sucking pests and protects against new infestation for up to 8 months
- Effectively repels fleas and ticks within 24 hours of first use
- Reduces the risk of Leishmania infection from sand flies
- Protects flea larvae from spreading around your dog for up to 8 months
- Suitable for dogs with flea allergies
The active ingredients are applied to the dog's skin and coat via the collar. It has both a defensive and a repellent effect against fleas and ticks. If your dog already has ticks before putting on the collar, we recommend removing them. The collar also protects against the development of flea larvae and can be used to treat lice infection (Trichodectes canis).
The active ingredients work synergistically. Small amounts are gradually released through the microlayer on the surface of the collar. The active ingredients are distributed from this microlayer to the sebum layer of the skin and fur. Neutral oils help spread over the entire layer of sebum. If necessary, the active ingredients migrate on. This process is regulated by the difference in concentration between the collar matrix and the surface of the collar, which enables very precise dosing. Thus an optimal small amount of protection is available for 8 months.
Peppermint oil 1%, lemongrass oil 1.5%, clove oil 1.5%, thyme oil 1.5%, linaloe 2%, cinnamon oil 2% and castor oil 1.5%
- Age: from 4 weeks to 17 years inclusive
- Weight: from 2 kg to 80 kg
- Band length: 63.5 cm (can be shortened)
- Shelf life: 2 years (if the shutter is not opened)
* The dosage adapts automatically by adjusting the length of the collar.
Recommended by veterinarians
The band fits well when 2 flat fingers fit between the band and the dog's neck.